RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Computer Center is where you perform your "hands-on" activities. The following rules and regulations are being observed to ensure safety while inside the laboratory premises
- No laptops in the computer lab!
- NO eating OR drinking in the lab.
- Students’ files should be saved to their disks not on the hard drive.
- Internet use is a privilege. Do not visit “chat rooms”, or sites not specifically authorized by your instructor. E.g.: “www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com,”
- Games of any kind, unless authorized by your instructor, are prohibited!
- When you are finished, unless told otherwise by your instructor, QUIT all programs and shutdown the computer.
- Before leaving, PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR WORK AREA, put scrap paper in the paper recycling box, and push the chairs back under tables.
- Do not abuse the hardware. If you encounter a problem with hardware or
Software, tell your instructor.
- Be aware of any exposed wires, loose connections, and other hazardous conditions inside the laboratory. Never try to repair or fix them yourself. Report your observation immediately to your teacher and/or lab technician.
10. Do not play music; pick phone calls, while inside the laboratory.
11. Do not attempt to move any equipment.
12. Installing software and/or removing them is prohibited contact the ICT instructor in case of need!
13. Report to your teacher if the computer is not functioning.
14. Do not attempt to fix a computer unit on your own.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF USER PRIVILEGES, AND OTHER ACTIONS APPROPRIATED UNDER THE IPRC-West (Karongi Campus) DISCIPLINE POLICY